• Creating a system that will enable the children to support themselves fully when they are grown up.
• The association will dedicate itself, amongst other things, to buy plots of land and pastures in particular.
• The profits from the sale of vegetables, meat and milk will be used to buy cows and goats.
• The association will support and guide children who have very special qualities. They will be selected on the basis of talent and enthusiasm.
• The association is examining many options to start minor projects, so that the project can generate money itself.
• Supervising projects with the aim of generating money for the project.
• Training our target group in tasks ensuing from the projects.